Getting started with NiceHMS is a straightforward process; it's almost as easy as child's play.
Here are the steps:
1. Register your organization from the Take Your First Step .
2. Click the email link that we will send you after registering the organization. This link will take you to the page where you can create the first user (admin) for your organization.
3. By default, all organizations are placed in a free plan upon creation.
4. To upgrade or downgrade plans, please refer to our pricing page.
5. Once a user is created, the software generates a highly secure, randomly generated password.
6. All passwords are stored in the database using encryption and hashing.
7. If you ever need to access passwords that you don't remember or have forgotten, please visit the Forgot Password page and enter your email. We will send you a link that allows you to change your password and use it.